Grapple is different so we choose our people differently. We want the people of this world who inspire those around to think bigger. As a Digital Account Manager, you will be handed a great deal of responsibility from day one, so a burning desire to succeed is a must. Everyone has permission to make Grapple a better place so if you have loads of energy, a huge capacity for work, and a sense of daring when it comes to challenging the industry, then read on.
First things first, we are hiring a person, not just a job title.
- You’ll possess a strong ability to communicate and collaborate with everyone.
- You’ll be positive, lean into problems and get things done.
- You’ll be innovative and insightful. We want you to question everything, that’s how we deliver the work we do.
- You’ll be the type of person who cares to get things right, go that extra mile and because of that, people gravitate to you.
- You’ll be a good listener, articulate, persuasive, patient and resourceful.
- You’ll be a quick learner, proactive mindset and able to think for self.
- You’ll possess a great understanding of the current digital landscape and have minimum two year’s experience in web builds and digital campaigns, from the initial stage of planning to deployment.
WHAT IT TAKES.
A Grapple Account Manager is the heart of our team. The agency is a busy place with high volumes of work going through, so strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and manage workloads are a must.
- You will act as the point of contact for clients from concept through to execution. This involves taking and assisting on client briefs, managing campaigns and web builds through the entire process.
- You will be able to build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact with a constant flow of enthusiasm and energy.
- You will have a good understanding of web development techniques and be digitally focused.
- You will have the strong ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.
- You will offer the best possible service experience from our agency, immersing yourself in a clients business and understanding the gaps in their capability in order to identify a solution that is fit for purpose.
- You’ll possess the ability to manage projects profitably and be finance focussed.
WHO YOU’LL DO IT WITH.
Everyone. We believe when people work together, amazing stuff happens. No rockstars here. Get ready to care a lot about the people you work with.
A range of enviable soft benefits.